Comparison of a "Spring Clean & Check" vs. "Enhanced Computerized Tune-Up"
Spring Clean & Check
Lasts about 30 to 45 minutes total from the time the technician arrives to the completion of the Cooling Clean& Check.
- Check filter
- Check the thermostat operation
- Turn on air conditioner
- Check the indoor coil metering device
- Connect refrigerant gauges
- Connect temperature probes on line set
- Check voltage drop across the contactor
- Check the outdoor electrical connections
- Check the run capacitor load condition
After 15 minutes of run time:
- Read & record suction pressure
- Read & record suction temperature
- Read & record liquid pressure
- Read & record liquid temperature
- Calculate system superheat
- Calculate system subcooling
- Measure voltage and amperage
- Remove trash and debris from condenser
- Clean the coil of the outdoor unit
The Difficult We Will Do Immediately. The Impossible Will Take A Little Longer.
Heating Season Tune-Up Web Specials
(Weekdays During Normal Business Hours Only).
Reg $119.00 (each unit)
Now $99.00 (each unit)*#
Reg $130.00 (each unit)
Now $110.00 (each unit)*
Reg $46.00 (each unit)
Now $39.00 (each unit)*+
Reg $69.00 (each unit)
Now $65.00 (each unit)*+
Who We Are
Climate Makers, Inc. is an HVAC/HVACR (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration) company based out of Lake Zurich, IL since 1978, servicing
Chicago North and Northwest Suburbs. Service on all brands. All work guaranteed.